Monday 13 April 2015

Voodoo Vixen Susie Meow dress

Hey gal's,

Today I am talking about Voodoo Vixen's Susie Meow dress. I have been lusting over this dress for so long, but just had never got around to buying it. I was on Dollmeupdarling and saw they had it and it was crazy cheap. So obviously I snapped it up.


Now for my review of the lovely dress. I am usually a size large in Voodoo Vixen as I find their clothing does run kind of small. But Dollmeupdarling only had a size medium in stock, but I figured I could squeeze into it. It's a tight fit but not unwearable.

The fabric is a beautiful wool fabric. It is fully lined in the bodice and skirt. 
The thing that drew me to this dress was the amazing huge collar and the pattern,  Its so different than any other dresses i have seen. I really does remind me of a true vintage dress. I feel like this will be a staple Winter dress for me, It looks great with a long sleeve underneath or by its self.
I feel like I defiantly need the cape now,









 I feel like the colors in this dress really suit my orange hair.









     
Outfit Details
Belt - Lindy Bop
Top - Kmart
Court Shoes - Number One Shoes
Brooch - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment