Wednesday 22 April 2015

Olive Owl and Maude cat Erstwilder Brooches

Hi Gals,

Two weeks ago i finally bit the bullet. I ordered two Erstwilder brooches. Boy was that a GREAT idea. I decided on Olive Owl and Maude cat. They are so darn cute. I see now see what all the hype is about. They look even better in real life than on the internet. I feel like a new obsession is coming on,


It was a beautiful day so i ventured in my Mums lovely garden to take some snaps of me wearing Maude cat. It went so perfect with my Bernie Dexter dress. Please excuse how bad the lighting is, it was far to sunny.

My cat Jesse Pinkman decided he wanted to be on the blog













 I noticed the backs of each brooch are different. One is a clasp and one is just a "C" clasp. I thought they might be for different seasons, so the designers may have changed the back. Let me know what your Erstwilder brooch clasps are like.


I will definitely be buying more of these beauties. If you have been thinking of buying one, I defiantly recommend you take the plunge.

Outfit Details

Dress - Bernie Dexter 
Brooch - Erstwilder 
Bag - Tayana   
Shoes - Kmart
Hair Scarf - Vintage 
Petticoat - Hell Bunny


No comments:

Post a Comment