Monday 6 April 2015

Hell Bunny Scottie Dog Cardigan and Cloudy Autumn days

    
Hello all you lovely people,

Im so excited to bring you my first blog post.
Today for you i have a small review of the Hell Bunny Scottie Dog Cardigan. I knew as soon as i saw this on Hell Bunny's Facebook that i must own it. I haven't ordered a Hell Bunny piece in quite a while as they are not usually my style, but their Spring/Summer collection has some really great items in it. 

I ordered this piece from Tiger Milly, a UK rockabilly/pinup reproduction site. It came pretty fast, about less than two weeks if i remember correctly. I was really excited for this to arrive. But unfortunately i was a little disappointed.

When it arrived i opened the parcel up and got a horrible smell. It was a chemical scent which wasn't very pleasant. I assume it was because of where it was stored in the company's warehouse, but i haven't had a problem with that before. The next issue was that the buttons are difficult for me to undo, so in the process of undoing the top button, it popped off. I mean it happens but it seems the buttons were not stitched on very securely. The next issue was that they had the extra button in a plastic bag, but it is sewn to the garment, which means you have to unpick the stitching of the bag to remove it, which is annoying. These are all small issues, i would still order this cardigan as it is pretty damn adorable.

It still is a great piece apart from those small issues stated above, i decided to venture outside to my Mums garden to take some photo's of the cardigan, i hope you enjoy.
















I tried it on with these capri's i got from K mart which i think look pretty good with it, just thought i'd add that photo in. This is my first time trying to take proper photographs of myself by myself, so i apologize that some didn't turn out so good, i need to invest in a better camera. 

Outfit Details
Cardigan - Hell bunny
Skirt - Boohoo
Hair scarf - Vintage
Shoes - The Warehouse

Okay well i hope you all are having a lovely day/night and enjoyed this post, until next time,
Miss Lany Lamour xx

1 comment: