Saturday 18 April 2015

Friday Favorites

Hi Everyone,

I feel although i am cheating due to it being Saturday in New Zealand but it is Friday in other countries so i guess it counts. 


I have always loved Miss L Fire shoes but unfortunately i don't own any. I feel like this will change as their Spring/Summer 15 range is to die for. I love that they have some many color options in each style. It means that they really have a shoe to suit anybody.



I have been lusting over swing trousers this week. I will probably never own any due to me worrying that they won't suit me. They just look so darn comfy. Those peach coloured ones are so good.


These two TV shows are my favorites at the moment. I can't get enough of them. 
Forever is so interesting. Henry Morgan is so dapper. I don't want to tell you guys the plot due to me being terrible at describing them. Lets just say its a must watch,
How to get away with murder is also a great watch. 

  
Vintage wicker purse are so fabulous. I am lucky to own one, but i need some with the sea shell designs. I was so tempted to buy one on Trade me but i couldn't justify spending $190 on one. Every time i google them i just can't help but feel sad that i don't own one. These are all just off Google images but you can find them on Etsy or Ebay.

I hope you all enjoyed that and you found this helpful to find super cute things.
Have a great day/night xx


No comments:

Post a Comment