Monday 27 April 2015

Peaches and Oranges

Hi gals,


It was a some what nice day (for autumn) here in New Zealand so I decided today's blog post had to be bright and cheery. I love mixing vintage and repro clothing. I decided to pair my every so lovely Pinup Girl Clothing Orange border print Jenny skirt with one of my favorite shirts. I picked up this great peachy shirt from a Salvation Army for the large price of $3. 
I don't often wear my Jenny skirt due to when I wear something under it, it becomes a bit too tight. The problem is that I own the large,  which is 30-31 inches and my waist is 30 inches so it doesn't leave me with much room.  
I also thought my vintage wicker purse worked great with it. I love this bag. It has these amazing Lucite (i think) handles.
I hope you all enjoy this outfit. I feel as though i need to start doing more winter outfits, im just not ready for the cold months.






Last week my cat Jesse Pinkman joined me, this week  my brothers dog decided she would like to be on it too!
Can anyone spot the little fantail on the left? I felt like Snow White. I had two little birdies flying around me as i was taking photos. So cute.







 



 Outfit details

Shirt - Vintage
Skirt - Pinup Girl Clothing
Shoes - The Warehouse
Bag - Vintage
Hair flowers - Kmart

I hope you all have a great week.

Miss Lany L'Amour xx


.

No comments:

Post a Comment