Sunday 12 July 2015

Peachy Kisses - Pinup Girl Clothing Mary Blair Lips & Roses Jenny Skirt



I feel like every weekend is spent taking photos for the blog, I love doing it though. I have been so excited to shoot this outfit. I am in love with this skirt, I am so happy I got to own a piece from the Mary Blair collection. I do hope I can snap up a few more pieces before they are gone forever.
 I have never owned anything like this before, but as soon as I saw it I knew that was the piece I must own. I did find the particular skirt to be quite long compared to other Jenny skirts i own. I ordered the skirt in a XL. According to the size chart I am a Large, but my Orange Border Print Jenny skirt in L is a bit too small so I sized up. When the skirt arrived it was far too big, but that wasn't a problem as I have an awesome local seamstress who made it fit perfectly. I always prefer a skirt to be too big than too small.

The print of this skirt is beyond amazing. It makes me so happy looking at all the cute little things on it. It has so many colours in the print which means it will match perfectly with so many colored tops, I choose to go with the obvious choice of a pink cardigan. I matched it with my cute little Erstwilder Flying Pig brooch. He's so beautiful (just like all her creations).












Outfit Details
Cardigan - K Mart
Brooch - Erstwilder
Skirt - Pinup Girl Clothing
Shoes - K mart

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely! Lavender and baby pink really suit you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! Lavender and baby pink really suit you

    ReplyDelete