Monday 27 July 2015

Cherry goodness with a hint of sparkle


Hi everyone, I hope you all are well. I apologize for the lack of post lately. I just have not had the energy. I couldn't shoot any outfits last weekend due to a terrible 3 day migraine. But i'm back with a very exciting post. 
3 weeks ago I ordered my first ever Luxulite brooch. I finally decided that it was about time. I oohed and aahed over the Etsy site but decided I wanted to start my Luxulite collection off with one of their classic cherry style brooch. But she didn't have any listed that day, then i remembered the Australian site Coconette Oz had one on their site. It worked out good because the NZD is really bad at the moment so buying from the UK is very expensive. So I saved a bit of coin buying from an Australian site.
 Boy was I impressed. It just so pretty. The silver sparkles with the red cherries works so well. Although the cherries remind me of red currents, as on this style the the cherries are not solid. It matches so great with all my red and green clothes. I can't wait for Christmas, as I will probably wear it everyday haha. 
I now see why everyone is so obsessed with her pieces, they really are absolutely beautiful. I am beyond glad I finally own a Luxulite piece although I don't think my bank account will be so thrilled
What do you guys think of my new prescription cat eye glasses? Im thinking I may do a review of the glasses / the site I ordered them from.





 "What the hell is she doing?" - said Bella the Dog





Outfit Details
Brooch - Luxulite
Top - Boohoo
Skirt - Hell Bunny
Hair flower - K Mart


No comments:

Post a Comment