Thursday 30 July 2015

I do love a good Cockatoo

This weeks posts are all about brooches apparently. You all know my collection of Erstwilder brooches is growing. My latest little friend to join the gang is Carnaboo the Cockatoo. Erstwilder never fails so amaze me. He is a such beautiful boy. He has a lovely little yellow feather mohawk which makes him look like a little badass. I can't even describe how pretty the material that he is made out of is. I couldn't get any close up photos of him that gave him any justice. You really have to see him in person to appreciate his beauty.
How good does my Pinup Couture Havana dress look turned into a skirt. It was inspired by fellow New Zealand Pinup the lovely Miss Victory Violet. Im going to have to try it will some more of my dresses. I thought this Havana matched really well with this brooch due to the hint of yellow in the skirt.
I thought about apologizing for some of the mess in my room but then I realized it doesn't really matter as this is how it is, and i'm sure most peoples bedrooms are not perfect everyday!
This photo set also made me realize i need to organize my scarf collection.












Outfit Details
Top - Boohoo
Skirt/dress - Pinup Girl Clothing
Brooch - Erstwilder
Glasses - Derek Cardigan


1 comment:

  1. I love this skirt!! You look so great!
    http://welcometoflipsville.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete