Saturday 6 June 2015

Daisy print and sun hats

I feel as though the sun hat was totally unnecessary due to the fact that there really was not much sun today, but what can I say I love this hat. The weather has been so terrible lately. But today was actually sunny and some what warm. But it's supposed to be cold and raining for the rest of the week so back to cardigans and skirts for me.


I have had this Voodoo Vixen dress for so long now but it's just a dress i always forget i own. It has such a amazing collar not to mention the cute daisy print. It's such a great thick fabric which suits Autumn/Winter perfectly. It does annoy me that i can't wear a cardigan over it due to the rolled up sleeves, which is probably a reason why it don't wear it much. But that's just me. It's fine to wear on a sunny day or inside. I love dresses that have a belt which really clinches in the waist. 








Outfit Details
Dress - Voodoo Vixen
Hat - Vintage
Shoes - Kmart
Brooch - Vintage


1 comment:

  1. I love that dress and you hat, both look great on you too! xo
    http://cherrymilla82.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete