Wednesday 10 June 2015

Autumn Leaves and Yellow Roses


Autumn is such a pretty time of year, even though I do believe it is now winter. Anyway I just love all the amazing autumn colours. I thought the Pinup Couture Evelyn dress in Yellow and Black floral print looked so pretty with all the autumn colours. 
The dress has the most amazing fit. I ordered it in a size L, which fits great. Its not too tight in the waist which i find my other Pinup Couture dresses are. I do find that Pinup Couture dresses do run very big in the bust and as i was not very blessed in chest department, they tend to be quite bagging in the chest. It does fit better in the chest than my Havana dress though.


It is a gorgeous, thick fabric that has a little bit of stretch to it. Now lets talk about that print. I had never really paid much attention to this dress, until i saw someone wearing it on Instagram. I instantly searched "Evelyn Dress" on Instagram and saw this dress looking stunning on all these lovely ladies. I had always loved the style of this dress but none of the prints really caught my eye. Seeing the dress on a bunch of different ladies made me realize it is such a beautiful print. 
I managed to snag it when Pinup Girl Clothing had a 20% off sale. When it arrived, the print was even better in person. The yellow is so vibrant and pretty. 
I was worried that the arms would be tight as i saw a few reviews said it was quite tight on their arms. I was very presently surprised that they were not tight at all.
  





One thing that really drew me to the Evelyn dress was the gathered bust. It really is such a lovely detail. The little black velvet bow is also a lovely touch, that really finishes the dress off.


I also through in some snaps of the lovely location I was shooting in. Christchurch really does have  lovely Botanic Gardens. I did get a few strange looks from people walking, but when you dress like me you get used to people staring.

Outfit Details
Dress - Pinup Girl Clothing
Cardigan - Kmart
Brooch - Vintage
Shoes - Kmart
Hair Flower - Farmers

I hope that helped any of you who were curious about the Evelyn dress.



No comments:

Post a Comment