Wednesday 27 May 2015

Wishlist Wednesday - Lingerie Edition

It is now approaching winter hear in old New Zealand, this means it's stocking weather. Although I don't wear them, it's something i am going to get into this year. So this weeks Wishlist Wednesday is all about the undergarments, from stockings to long line bras.

I have been meaning to order from House of Satin ever since they popped up on my Instagram feed. They are a low price range lingerie brand, which im always looking for. I think i will be ordering the girdle as it seems to be a good first girdle.

One // Two // Three

What Katie Did always have the prettiest lingerie but it always seems to expensive for me (i hate spending money haha). I would love to start waist training, their Morticia corset is very popular. I also had to include their new Lilac set, it so adorable.

One // Two // Three // Four 

I am a big fan of Dita Von Teese's Von Follies. I own a few bits from her collections. These are three that really caught my eye.

One // Two // Three

I hope you all enjoyed that.


No comments:

Post a Comment