Tuesday 19 May 2015

Gingham and Calves


I have owned this Collectif skirt for probably a year now, and i have to say it's one of my go to skirts. I rarely wear the suspenders due to them slipping off while i am at work but they sure do look pretty cute. It look really cute paired with a basic top. I paired it with my lovely Olive Owl brooch from Erstwilder. It was a very lazy Sunday which resulted in a sock bun. I do love sock buns, they so quick and easy. 




 Can you spy the calves behind me?


Outfit Details
Skirt - Collectif 
Top - K Mart
Brooch - Erstwilder
Shoes - K Mart

 I hope you all have a great week. Until next time.



1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous!!! I love jumper skirts/dresses like this and wish that even more brands would put them out. I don't have any of Collectif's offerings, but I do have a similar one in black from Tatyana and it's one of the most frequently worn garments in my closet.

    Have a splendid weekend, dear gal!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete