Sunday 31 May 2015

OOTD - Casual Winter Weekend

Hi everyone. 
I haven't been posting to much this week due to starting my new job. I work  8am - 5pm with a 45 minute commute back and forth so it's a really long day so i have been so tired.
 So here's Sunday's outfit. Today was a pretty boring day spent just running errands. 
I don't know if you can tell but i have been wearing this skirt all the time, it really is the best winter skirt. I paired it with just a plain black long sleeve top but i am wearing it backwards. This gives it a more vintage and classic feel in my opinion. 
I hope you all had a great weekend, thankfully it's a long weekend here in New Zealand so no work till Tuesday!



Outfit Details
Skirt - Vivien of Holloway
Top - Kmart
Shoes - Kmart
Brooch - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment