Friday 15 May 2015

Friday Favorites #3

It's Friday yet again. I feel like this week went so fast. I have been spying so many pretties lately. Let the favorites begin....

I have always loved shirt dresses. They just look so simple but super cute. These prints are too cute. The first two are from Vivien of Holloway and the second two are from Lady V London. They are all available in other colours/prints.

One // Two //  Three // Four

I love these Hell Bunny Dolly and Cilla tops. So damn cute!
One // Two

I have always loved Retrospec'd. They have the cutest styles of dresses with the cutest prints. I have picked out two of my favorites. How amazing is that flower pot print not to mention the poodle print dress.

One // Two

Hell Bunny has released a few more items from their S/S collection. So many floral's. 

One // Two // Three

These hand painted cupcake Deer Arrow brooches are too cute, i wanna eat them. I love the lemon one especially.
One // Two // Three

I hope you all have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment