Tuesday 26 May 2015

Vivien of Holloway - The perfect winter skirt

About a month or so ago I finally purchased from Vivien of Holloway. I order two circle skirts. One in navy plaid and one in navy. Can you tell im liking navy lately? They were both on sale for 25 pounds each, they usually retail for 45 pounds. I did order these both in a 32 inch waist due to the 30 inch waist not being in stock. I knew they would be really big but skirts being too big can always be fixed. I took them to my local seamstress, where i paid $40 to get both skirts taken in. These skirts are both made in London which is great.


These skirts are both such high quality. The fabric is so thick and perfect for winter. I do find them a little scratchy but its fine with a slip or petticoat underneath. It is fastened with a zip and button which I prefer over just a zip. It feels more secure. The length is 28-29" which is a bit longer than usual circle skirts. I find most are around 26". I do like them being a little longer especially for winter.  
 I think the navy looks so pretty with all colours. Its something different than the usual black circle skirts. The navy and dark green really suit each other. This cardigan is the prettiest colour.



Outfit details 
Cardigan - Hell Bunny
Shoes - Kmart
Hair flower - Ebay
Petticoat - Ebay

The navy plaid circle skirt is my favorite. It is textured and so lovely. I looks great with all of my plain cardigans such as this cute baby pink one. All my plain cardigans are from Kmart for the small price of $11. This outfit does make me feel a little Grease like, but that's never a bad thing right?



Outfit Details

 Cardigan - Kmart
Shoes - Kmart
Brooch - Kenzie Accessories
Petticoat - Ebay
Well I hope that helped you. I will defiantly be buying more. Hopefully they restock their other plaid prints. Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment