Wednesday 8 July 2015

Wishlist Wednesday - Collectif Edition

It's Wishlist Wednesday time again.
 I feel like these posts make me want to buy everything. This weeks edition is Collectif. I love Collectif clothing but due to the NZD being so bad lately it's so expensive to buy from England, but once it gets better I will defiantly be buying a few items off my wishlist. 

Collectif has so many cute tops. I am loving their nautical collection. I mean how cute would that cardigan and the Sea Shell print skirt look together. I think I need the Freddie Knitted top in every colour.
One // Two // Three

I think the Mia Sea Shell skirt is a must have for summer, even though it's winter right now.... but it will be summer here in New Zealand in four months. I never wear shorts due to them just looking terrible on my chunky tights, but i can still admire them. I have been oohing and aahing over the Judith trousers ever since they came out.  I just wish i could try them on before i buy them, i just have a feeling that they would not suit me. But they are so pretty. 
One // Two // Three // Four

Collectif has amazing wiggle dresses. I do not own any because I haven't reached a point where I am that comfortable with my body but when i get to that point I will defiantly be purchasing one. I am especially loving the Caterina dress, the colours are just so cute. But I can't forget the other two, they are definitely statement dresses.  
One // Two // Three

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment