Sunday 5 July 2015

Casual Outfit Inspiration - Dita Von Teese

I've been feeling really uninspired lately, just due to working. I have to wake up at 6am and I dont get home till 6pm. So it leaves not a lot of time for fancy outfit, so i usually just stick to a cardigan and circle skirt. So i decided to get some casual outfit inspiration from the one and only Dita Von Teese.
She just looks so amazing no matter what's she doing.

I mean look at those dresses. I would legit kill for her wardrobe, its so amazing. She is so elegant and put together. These four dresses really stood out to me, with the country border print dress to a floral border print skirt. She even looks amazing in a simple peach dress. 


My favorite outfits are circle skirts and a plain top. Dita defiantly know how to pull it off. I need those vintage skirts in my life. Not to mention the second bag. I always think how amazing it would be to go vintage shopping with Dita. I bet she knows every good vintage store in LA.


I hope you all feel as inspired by her as I do, even though I am a little sad that I can't have her amazing wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment