Monday 6 July 2015

Lady V London Penny Dress

I'm currently wishing it was summer. Im dreaming about cotton day dresses and orchids in my hair. But who needs summer to have those things. Even though it's pretty cold outside the sun was shining so I decided to pretend it was summer.
I recently purchased the Lady V London Penny dress, for almost half price, score. Although this dress is currently sold out, which sucks as i want it in more colours. So hopefully they bring it back.


The dress is made out a lovely light cotton material which is great for hot days. It comes with a matching sash which helps to clinch in your waist. I love that their products are made in London, so you know the quality will be great. You can tell a lot of attention has been taken in making this dress. I did order a size larger than normal (size 14) but i was glad i did as this is a dress that you don't want to be too tight. 
The dress is so comfortable and easy to move around in. It makes me feel straight out of the 1940's. This outfit was all about pink flowers, including my earrings. 









Lets just say as soon as Summer hits, this will be my go to dress.

Outfit Details
Dress - Lady V London
Brooch - Vintage
Shoes - Kmart
Hair Flowers - Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment