Friday 3 July 2015

Friday Favorites # 3

I forget to do Friday Favorites every Friday, mostly because I am just so tired on a Friday night. I usually just come home from work and lounge out on the couch. But this Friday I decided I must do it. So here we go...

I couldn't not include some of the pieces from fellow bloggers Junebugs and Georgia Peaches Pinup Girl Clothing Collection. I am in love with the Dee Dee dress, look at those colors. I love the yellow one, who doesn't love a polka dot collar, belt and buttons? Not to mention the Blue Gingham and Peach Gingham. You'all know i am a BIG fan of Gingham.
 I could have put the whole collection in my favorites. Its all just so damn cute.

One // Two // Three

Luxulite's new pieces are so amazing. From 'Gators to Lobster. If you love vintage inspired novelty brooches then Luxulite's the place for you. I mean how cute is the little glitter Gator. I am yet to own anything from them, but eventually i'll get around to it. You just can't resist the charm of her pieces.

One // Two // Three // Four

I have been seeing this bracelets/bangles all over Instagram lately. They are by the lovely brand Splendette. They have such pretty jewelry. I love the colours of these bracelets. The blue has to be my favorite though. Such a great way to jazz up a simple outfit. 

One // Two // Three

I hope you all had a nice week, I am looking forward to getting some outfits photographed this weekend , as last weekend the weather was not photo worthy. 


1 comment:

  1. I so want to buy one of those Dee Dee dresses when they become available...hopefully with my tax money! :) I love the yellow or peach!

    ReplyDelete