Wednesday 24 June 2015

Wishlist Wednesday - Vivien of Holloway Edition

Vivien of Holloway has such amazing clothing. I own two circle skirts from them which I wear so much and are so great. There are so many pieces from them that I am lusting over.

Let's start with their amazing swing trousers. I have never really been a pant person, but I think a pair of these would be perfect for winter. They can be dressed up or dressed down. They also come in a variety of colours.








one // two // three

Their accessory range is too die for. Who doesn't love repro brooches, bamboo bangles and wicker bags? 


one // two // three // four

As you all probably know I am a big fan of skirt. But I rarely wear pencil skirts just due to not being too confident in wearing something so tight, but I do love looking at them. Vivien of Holloway have so many different pencil skirt patterns and colours. Also check out that peach rose print swing skirt.


 one // two // three

How amazing are these blouses, so cute. Also their slash top are so cute. 

one // two // three // four

I hope you are all enjoying your week.

1 comment:

  1. Vivien of Holloway has to be one of my favorite vintage inspired repro company's! I own a few pieces from them and all are so well made and constructed!

    ReplyDelete