Monday 15 June 2015

Pinup Couture Cherry Border skirt on a cold June day

If you follow me on Instagram you would know I recently order a few items off Pinup Girl Clothing. I think my collection will defiantly be growing this year. The quality of the items are amazing. Jenny skirts are so pretty. They are such a full skirt and the colors are so vibrant. I already own the Jenny skirt in the Orange border print which i love but it is a size L which is just a little too tight so i sized up. The size XL fits much better, i can now sit down without getting terrible muffin top. 
This skirt goes perfectly with so many different colored tops. I decided to pair it with the obvious choice RED. Who doesn't love a good old green, black and green combination. I'm usually not a fan of the typical cherry print but this print is so different. It is more like a painting. So beautiful.

 The skirt is great for twirling around, although i did get a little dizzy.





Lets just say this skirt will get a whole lot of wear. It's literally the best skirt I own.

Outfit Details
Cardigan - Kmart
Brooch - Market
Bangle - Vintage
Shoes - Kmart
Hair scarf - Vintage
Belt - Pinup Girl Clothing


1 comment:

  1. Hi I recently got that skirt too, such a awesome skirt...love it on you lovely! I'll do a blog post about mine soon! :)
    http://cherrymilla82.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete