Sunday 21 June 2015

Deer Arrow Tea Time brooch set review

Hey all,
I feel like I've barely been active on here lately. Due to my new job i'm so busy. But i'm trying to still keep posting. Anyway today I have a review of the cutest brooch ever (well the cutest two brooches).


Deer Arrow is a small business based in Brisbane, Australia. All their products are handmade. I have been lusting over their products for so long. So when they had a discount code a few weeks ago, I know it was the perfect opportunity to snap one up. I choose the Tea Time brooch set in Peach. Peach is my favorite colour  and I knew it would match perfectly with my Jenny skirts peach roses. Another reason I got the Tea Time brooch was because it matches my tattoo. It was really meant to be.


The brooch set came packaged so lovely. The brooches were both wrapped in bubble wrap, which kept them from safe in their journey from Australia to New Zealand. I love how much effort was put in for my order. I really enjoy purchasing from small businesses. You really feel like you are an important customer. It's very rare that a business will write a personal message to you.


The detail on these brooches is amazing. So much care was taken to handpaint these. The colour is really lovely. They are really great quality. I was really glad that the brooches had "C" clasp's which means they will not fall off during the day.  






 I feel like I need every colour of these brooch sets now. I've also been eyeing up the Chevy brooch, so darn cute. I really was so happy with this purchase and the brooch set is of amazing quality and finished to the highest standard. It's definitely a must own if you love brooches.

Outfit details
Cardigan - Kmart
Brooch - Deer Arrow
Hair Flowers - Kmart


No comments:

Post a Comment